Login + GO

Did you know that on average, one woman in El Paso is diagnosed with breast cancer EVERY DAY?

Register. Donate. Fundraise.

If every participant donated $10, we would raise more than $65,000 to help fight breast cancer in our community!

The heart of this event is you, our participants—and we need your help to make the biggest impact possible against this disease. Remember, your registration fee helps us cover the cost of operations at this event, but additional fundraising is how we make an important contribution to our community. Your support will fund breast cancer screening, treatment and education programs that save lives in our community!

Here are a few things to know and share with everyone…

  • Up to 75% of Komen’s net revenue is used to support local community based screening, treatment and educational  programs. The remaining 25% of the net income supports the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program
  • All donations are tax-deductible
  • Learn more about the impact Komen El Paso has made in the El Paso community.
  • Remember to ask your employer and your donors for Company Matching Gifts
  • Share your personal story of why you’re running or walking to end breast cancer
  • Learn more about the research Komen does around the globe

Komen El Paso In the Community

komenelpaso.org | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Susan G. KomenŽ El Paso
1700 Murchison, Suite 207 | El Paso, TX 79902
Phone: 915-533-4433
Email: elpaso@komenelpaso.org